Is one of the oldest national students’ volunteer organizations; it is Egyptians largest professional Non-Governmental, non-political, and non-profitable organization for pharmacy students.
Was founded in 1982.
The head of all local Scientific Associations in 38 Egyptian pharmacy colleges.
EPSF is the Full Member federation representing Egypt in International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF).
EPSF works under supervision of the Egyptian Pharmacists Syndicate and Egyptian Pharmaceutical aassociation to promote improved public health through provision of information, education, networking, and a range of publication and professional activities.
EPSF is the leading national advocacy organization of pharmacy students promoting improved public health through provision of information, education, networking and a range of publications and professional development.
- Our vision is to make EPSF the best organization that provides the pharmacy student with what he needs
and helps him to give what is needed from him, which serves the Health (medical) community in Egypt.
- Our vision is to improve EPSF in Egypt and Provide all pharmacy students With the needed information,skills,and
Experience in order to produce more qualified pharmacists who can effectively fulfill pharmacist’s duty , in Egypt .
- Producing a qualified pharmacist
- Fulfilling pharmacist’s duty in serving the community
- Introducing the shining face of Egypt to the whole world.
- EPSF hit Guinness World Record under the title of “Most Blood Glucose Tests taken in 24 Hours”; with 8,600 blood glucose tests
and they introduced awareness about Diabetes for more than 10,000 persons at a National diabetes awareness campaign, On 6th of December 2014 at Mall of Arabia in Cairo.
- EPSF was awarded as the best Egyptian students organization held a blood donation campaign from the National Blood Transfusion Center.
- EPSF was honored in the league of Arab states in world blood donation day 2016.
- EPSF achieved the 1st place in IPSF Antimicrobial resistance awareness campaign in 2016-2017.
- EPSF was awarded as the best federation in IPSF Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office (IPSF EMRO) 2016-2017.
President : Bahaa Magdy Tarks
Secretary General : Gamal Mekawy
Treasurer : Ahmed Nasser
Public Health : Doha Faiez
Professional Development : Ahmed Ashraf Fawzy
Continuous Education : Merna Sameh
Local Exchange Officer : Mohamed Mokhtar
Internal Relations : Nada Saeed
External Relations : Mohamed Ashraf
Media & Publications : Farah Mohamed
Marketing Director : Nourhan Sami
Logistics &Organizing : Ibrahim Sabry