Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industries at Future University in Egypt provides the society with competent, skilled and professional graduate to meet the market needs in various fields of healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, and improves the scientific research and community services within a framework of values and ethical code of profession. It also supports international collaboration and overseas programs to achieve the international quality standards.
Achieving a distinguished rank among faculties of pharmacy on the national, regional, and international levels.
1. Enhancing the quality of educational programs to achieve international standards and to providing the graduate with qualities and competencies that meet the needs of the labor market.
2. Enhancing teaching, training, and assessment strategies to develop self-learning, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills among graduates.
3. Attracting distinguished national and international students.
4. Ensuring the excellence and efficiency of the human resources.
5. Encouraging innovative researches and participation in research activities which contribute to sustainable development.
6. Accomplishment of postgraduate programs to cover various pharmaceutical specialties.
7. Strengthening faculty-graduates relationships through various activities including continuous education programs.
8. Providing diverse community services that contribute to the development of society and gaining social trust.
9. Developing and maximizing the utilization of physical resources of the faculty and maintaining a safe environment.
10. Expanding relationships and channels of effective communication with national and international educational institutions and bodies.
Prof. Hanan Refaat