This report covers the latest initiative of EPSF at FUE:
Title: Opening Ceremony
Date & Time: April 8, 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Location: FUE Theater
Number of Participants: 152 students
• The opening day of the event was well attended because students were eager to get to know what the new Federation is all about. The knowledge of the Federation as presented by the President of EPSF Mr Tawfik Ahmed Tawfik and the board members as well. Representatives from a number of other universities such as MUST, Alexandria University, the Russian University along with EPSF student members: Islam Elgebaly, responsible for the Federation’s treasury, Assem Abdel Sallam, responsible for the internal public relations of the Federation also attended. Other representatives from Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industries (PSPI) are:
1. Dr Seham El-Kheshin Dean of PSPI
2. Dr Manal Kandeel PSPI Vice Dean for Education and Scientific Research
3. Dr Nabila Eibeyd PSPI Vice Dean for Student Affairs and the Environment
• Mr Tawfik started by sharing the objectives of the Egyptian Federation and the advantages that give it an edge over other federations. He elaborated that the main purpose of the Federation is to develop the pharmaceutical skills of pharmacists whereby they may effectively meet the job requirements while paying attention to means of entertainment.
• Dr Seham El-Kheshin followed Mr Tawfik’s opening remarks by inquiring about certain issues that needed clarification from the EPSF that, in turn, responded to the questions raised as well as addressing the issues that needed further clarification.
• The Dean’s inquiries were followed by questions from the students.
• Then the EPSF membership registration was opened. Arriving at a total of 250 forms.
• The open day ended by a memorable photoshoot of the event’s organizers, presenters and attendees.